Sunday, August 23, 2009

Triple A-Side

<a href="http://shaundwilson.bandcamp.com/album/triple-a-side">Be Rough by Shaun D Wilson</a>
At the moment I am working on two very different EPs to hopefully be completed around the same time. One is a set of unusual new compositions (tentatively titled The Sketchscreen EP) and the other is a take on mashups you won’t have heard before (The Samplecrusher EP).

Because I’m not sure when I’ll buckle down and finish them; now seems as good a time as any to put a taster out.

Be Rough is a mashup made up entirely of artists starting with the letter B.
Extemplified is a journey through disparate sounds melded together with a piece of string and production trickery.
And solely for this mini-sampler is Alala Remix (Lovefoxxx Vocals Version); a remix of my remix of the Cansei de Ser Sexy song. My first remix of it is on The Recover EP.

No comments: